Re: Sponsor request for hunspell-uz

See http://jameswestby.net/mentors/glossary/native.html

> AFAICT, the ITP claims 0.6-1 (which is not a Debian native package
> version) but your link to the "package" (the .tar.bz2 a tarball of built
> packages) uses version number 0.6 (which WOULD indicate a Debian native
> package.)

It is not only the version number that makes a package native.

> http://www.uni-bremen.de/~kmashrab/uzbek-word-list/hunspell-uz-0.6.deb.tar.bz2
>
> That may just have been a source of confusion, the tarball contains the
> deb, the .diff.gz, the .dsc, .changes and .orig.tar.gz. There's no need
> for that generally, just provide a URL to the .dsc and the Debian tools
> will do the rest.

Not the tarball that I downloaded. It only contained a .tar.gz. I see it
is fixed in this version though. Thanks for that.

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256