Re: RFS: blacs-pvm (updated package)

On 9/26/06, James Westby <jw+debian@jameswestby.net> wrote:
On (25/09/06 20:53), Muammar Wadih El Khatib Rodriguez wrote:
> Dear mentors,

  * It would be good if the license informtion could be included in the
    package itself. At any rate I think it would help to make it clearer
    what is going on the the debian/copyright file. You should state
    that you enquired by email and got that response.
    Also there is no copyright information in that file, there is only
    license information wrongly labelled as copyright information. See
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/03/msg00023.html

I forgot to say I'm fixing this part, too.

Thanks for reading.

--
Muammar El Khatib.
Linux user: 403107.