Re: RFS: Tunapie

James Stone <jamesmstone@gmail.com> (25/09/2006):
> On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:14:47 +0200, Thomas Huriaux wrote:
>
> > There are still a few warnings in 1.0-4:
> >   W: tunapie source: uses-dh-python-with-no-pycompat
> > W: tunapie source: not-using-po-debconf
> > W: tunapie source: out-of-date-standards-version
> >   3.6.2 (current is 3.7.2) E: tunapie source:
> >   missing-dh_python-build-dependency python |
> >      python-dev | python-all-dev
>
> None of these come up on lintian (1.23.24) on my system.
> I was not sure about python deps because it depends on

Did you also check the source package with lintian, or only the binary
one ?

> >   no-debconf-config
> >   W: tunapie: postinst-uses-db-input
>
> I don't know how to fix these, and google isn't being much help.
> Any hints?

I think the debconf-devel(7) manual gives very valuable examples.

I also had a closer look at your debconf template, and you are making
an assumption about the interface:
  By selecting "no"
Some of the debconf frontends do not display a yes/no question but a
checkbox. You may get around this problem by using a neutral sentence,
such as "If you do not choose this option".

Cheers,

--
Thomas Huriaux