Re: RFS: bastet (updated package)

On (14/09/06 00:08), Nacho Barrientos Arias wrote:
> Firstly, i apologize for this massive email sending to the mail list.

No problem.

> I uploaded to mentors a new package [1] which fix all this issues (and
> the suggested by James). I'm pending upstream's confirmation about
> license terms.
>
> [1]
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bastet/bastet_0.41-4.dsc

The debian/copyright is better, but you still need the clarification of
the license issues. I see you are trying to get this though, thanks.

Apart from this the package looks good to me, and should be ready for
upload if the license issues are sorted. Unfortuanately I can't upload,
as I am not a DD.

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256