Please tell if you found a sponsor

Dear package maintainers...

a sponsor of Debian packages today sent an email to the mentors.debian.net
support email address and I would like to forward the suggestion here.
Please tell us if you found a sponsor. I often found myself downloading
and testing packages from mentors.debian.net and found out too late that
someone else already sponsored the upload.

In my observation there are now many more sponsors than there were two
years ago. So it is more likely that a package gets looked at by multiple
sponsors. And all but one may be disappointed. So if you asked here on the
mailing list please send a followup if a sponsor uploaded your package.
Same for other channels where you asked for sponsorship (IRC,
sponsors.debian.net, ...).

If your package was uploaded to mentors.debian.net please remove the
package immediately after you have successfully been sponsored. We already
plan to detect uploads automatically and tag a package "sponsored". But
that's not yet done. So please keep your requests up to date. Thanks.

Cheers
 Christoph

P.S.: I will try to change the subject of RFS here to "[uploaded]" if I
      sponsor an upload. So others can see a package has been dealt with.
      Perhaps others can do that, too, so we can see which packages still
      need sponsorship at a glance.
--
~
~