Re: Packaging non-compiled files

On Wed, 2006-08-02 at 11:13 -0400, Kit Peters wrote:

> At my job, we would like to use apt to distribute certain packages,
> such as WWW applications written in PHP, to certain other of our
> machines.

Your question has been answered by others, but I would like to suggest
that you join the debian-webapps list and take a look at the webapps
policies:

http://webapps-common.alioth.debian.org/draft/html/
http://webapps-common.alioth.debian.org/draft-php/html/

You may also want to contribute packages you make to debian if your
employer is willing to pay you for ongoing maintainence.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise