Re: Closing bugs tagged as $oldstable
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Closing bugs tagged as $oldstable
- From: "Joe Smith" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:27:02 -0400
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <1154356585.15198.12.camel@localhost> <20060731151953.GF4867@andromeda> <1154371206.23569.9.camel@localhost>
"Daniel Leidert" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
The reason, why I ask: I have 2 bugs open in a package and both only
apply to Woody, but not to Sarge, Etch or Sid. So I want to know, when
or under which circumstances I can close or "drop" them.
Considering that there will be no more updates to woody, I would
say just close the bug. It's not like there is anything more you can do.