Re: RFS: pmplib - create music databases used by portable media players

On Mon, 2006-07-03 at 00:30 +0100, Martin Ellis wrote:
> I'm looking for someone to review the package as it stands, in order
> that any necessary changes for inclusion in Debian can be made
> before 0.12 is released.

Sure, no problem, here goes. In general the package looks good, good
work! I've got two small points:

* You install the upstream README, but that contains no relevant
  information (licence info is already in copyright);

* Upstream COPYING has an old FSF address.

Good luck with your package!

Thijs