Re: plea to sponsees about announcing location of packages

On Thursday 27 July 2006 13:14, Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> On Thursday 27 July 2006 12:58, Eddy Petrişor took the opportunity to write:
> > As oposed to none?! And you don't have to do that with every package
> > that is self hosted.
>
> The vast majority of RFSes on this list, at least lately, seem to use
> mentors.debian.net though. As a wannabe DD it seems like a good place to
> stick to *if* I want to give potential sponsors the apt-source option -- I
> can't expect every DD to add tens of apt-src lines to their sources.list.

In your last sentence you've given the best reason why the URL to the changes
file should be included in a RFS. And remember that people who also want to
distribute binary packages probably won't upload to m.d.n.

Grüße,
Frank
--
The best way to accelerate any computer running Windows is at 9,81 m/s^2.