Re: RFS: qrfcview -- viewer for IETF RFCs

Frederic Lehobey wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my source package "qrfcview".
>
> The package is linda and lintian clean and compiles with pbuilder.

Lintian 1.23.22 has a warning, the solution is simple - take out the
libqt4-{gui,core} entries from the Depends line and allow shlibs:Depends
to do it for you.

Now running lintian...
W: qrfcview: package-has-a-duplicate-relation depends: libqt4-gui (>=
4.1.4), libqt4-gui
W: qrfcview: package-has-a-duplicate-relation depends: libqt4-core (>=
4.1.4), libqt4-core
Finished running lintian.

-Ted
(not a DD)