jlj package

Hi.

I'm trying to package up jlj, a command line livejournal client. I've
filed an appropriate ITP.

Two questions:

1) I've put my current work online at http://www.etla.org/debian/ -
I'd be grateful if people could have a look and let me know of any
obvious problems. It's lintian/linda clean.

2) The licence is "All of these are completely FREEWARE. Use them all
you want, send me stuff only if you want.. an e-mail would be nice. :]
ENJOY!"

#debian-mentors suggest this is unacceptably vague. Any suggested
approaches to the upstream author? I've failed to get a response from
him on other matters so far.

Michael