RFS: byzanz -- very small screencast utility

Hi Mentors,

I'm looking for a sponsor for this tiny screen cast utility named byzanz:

* Package name    : byzanz
  Version         : 0.1.1
  Upstream Author : Benjamin Otte <otte@gnome.org>
* URL             : http://people.freedesktop.org/~company/byzanz
* License         : GPL
  Description     : Small screencast creator
* Closes          : #358558

Byzanz is a command-line/GNOME Panel applet allowing you to record your
current desktop or parts of it to an animated GIF file. This is
specially useful for publishing on the web, since every browser
understands the GIF format.

Here a few samples of the results:

	http://venthur.de/tmp/byzanz-test-small.gif
	http://venthur.de/tmp/planet-bug.gif

Byzanz is not limited to gnome, you can use it under non-GTK
environments  like KDE too.

Package status:
- package builds fine under pbuilder
- is linda/lintian clean
- can't be tested with piuparts since, at least one dependency does not
uninstall cleanly

You can grab the package from here:

	http://venthur.de/debian/byzanz/

Kind regards,

Bastian

PS: According to my AM, my AM-report should be ready in the near future,
so ideally you'd only be the sponsor of this package for a few months.

--
Bastian Venthur
http://venthur.de