RFS: sshbackup

Hello,

I've just finished building my first debian package "sshbackup".
sshbackup is small perl script I originally wrote for myself to assist
in backup process. When I got more interested about debian, I decided
that it was a good exercise to write debian package for it.

Package is lintian/linda/pbuilder clean and I'm looking someone to
sponsor the package or at least check that package doesn't contain any
cardinal errors so that I can publish it on my personal webpage.

And here comes standard mentors stuff:

* Package name    : sshbackup
 Version         : 0.11-1
 Upstream Author : Joona Kiiski
* URL             : http://www.iki.fi/joona.kiiski/sshbackup
* License         : GPL
 Section         : misc

It builds these binary packages:
sshbackup  - Tool to build backups and move them over network with ssh

The package is lintian clean.

The package can be found on mentors.debian.net at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sshbackup

Or just "apt-get source sshbackup" if your sources.list contains:
deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free

Kind regards
Joona Kiiski