RFS: photogallery-generator

Hello again,

Here comes my second debian package "photogallery-generator". It's a
program based on photogallery script [1] published by Tuomas
Airaksinen and Maarten den Braber. photogallery-generator provides a
simple way to produce photogallery on a webserver, it converts
selected pictures and generates a single php-file to view converted
images. Sample galleries will tell more than my words, take a look on
gallery [2] at my homepage  or try out a google search [3] to find
galleries made by photogallery script.

Package is lintian/linda/pbuilder clean and I'm looking someone to
sponsor the package or at least check that package doesn't contain any
cardinal errors so that I can publish it on my personal webpage.

[1] http://people.jyu.fi/~tuma/home/gallery.php
[2] http://people.cc.jyu.fi/~jomapkii/gallery_senjan_lakkiaiset/photogallery.php
[3] http://www.google.fi/search?q=%22generated+by+photogallery+script%22

And here is the standard mentors stuff:

* Package name    : photogallery-generator
 Version         : 0.01-1
 Upstream Author : Joona Kiiski
* URL             : http://www.iki.fi/joona.kiiski/photogallery-generator/
* License         : GPL
 Section         : misc

It builds these binary packages:
photogallery-generator - Tool to create a photogallery of your
pictures on the internet

The package is lintian clean.

The package can be found on mentors.debian.net at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/photogallery-generator

Or just "apt-get source photogallery-generator" if your sources.list contains:
deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free

Kind regards
Joona Kiiski