RFS: giac - computer algebra system with nice GUI

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "giac".

* Package name    : giac
  Version         : 0.6.0-1
  Upstream Author : Bernard Parisse
* URL             : http://www-fourier.ujf-grenoble.fr/~parisse/giac.html
* License         : GPL (separate package for non-free documents)
  Section         : math

It builds these binary packages:
giac       - computer algebra system with nice GUI
giac-doc   - computer algebra system with nice GUI
giac-doc-nonfree - computer algebra system with nice GUI
libgiac0   - computer algebra system C++ library
libgiac0-dev - computer algebra system C++ library

The package is lintian clean.

The package can be found on mentors.debian.net at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/giac

Or just "apt-get source giac" if your sources.list contains:
deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free

Kind regards

     ___ .',        ,'  c              carleos@asturlinux.org