Re: Who should be listed in Uploaders ?

Great! Thank you Russ and Charles for the Uploaders discussion and
pointers. I have added the Uploaders field, now the packages are lintian
quiet (only linda is unhappy about non-free font in the upstream
tarball) ;-)

The same dgettable urls -- I didn't boost the revision.

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]