Re: RFS: llk-linux (bug #373754)

Well, thanks for your help. And sorry for soooo many n00b mistakes :(

I've updated the package and its name is now "lianliankan". It can be found at
the mentors.debian.net server.

> * The "rules" are written in Chinese, and thus unreadable by a vast
> majority of Debian users.  It's just a short page -- so translating
> it is only a small effort.

This is written in a JPEG file packed in the .pak files which cannot be
changed by a .diff patch. I'll suggest the upstream author to change this in
the future versions. However the rules are actually the same as the original
ShiSen-Sho game :)

Thanks,
Wei Mingzhi