Re: RFS: llk-linux (bug #373754)

On Thu, Jun 15, 2006 at 09:11:54PM +0800, Wei Mingzhi wrote:
> * Package name    : llk-linux
>   Description     : LianLianKan game for GNU/Linux

Well, and (released) Debian, what OS it is?  The name and desc of
your package doesn't make any sense to me -- the "-linux" part is
totally redundant.  And, as a piece of visual spam, it is something
that IMO should be axed.

And, I bet it's wrong, too.  A glance at the package shows no reason
why it wouldn't work on debian-hurd, debian-kfoobsd, Nexenta, or even,
Cthulhu forbid, CygWin.

I see that you didn't include the actual link to your package.
Just for the actual potential sponsor: it's on mentors.debian.net

> (PS: please CC me, I'm not subscribed to this mailing list)
Ok, just one note: the "Reply-To:" field doesn't look any similar to
your name -- one can feel a bit uneasy using it.

Cheers and schtuff,
--
1KB		// Microsoft corollary to Hanlon's razor:
		//	Never attribute to stupidity what can be