Re: RFS: FSlint - File System lint

> > developer's signature on the package to be accepted in the official
> > repositories - just a security measure.
> cool, So I'll need to register my signature as a Debian Developer.
> I'll figure out how to do this thanks.
(Un)fortunately becoming a debian developer is a long term step, for now
you should seek for a sponsor for your packages

Please have a look at
http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html#sponsored_packages
for how to do that and register your request at
http://sponsors.debian.net/

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]