Re: RFC/RFS: rhinote -- virtual sticky-notes for your desktop

Hi mentors!

It's been some week since I last sent this RFC/RFS. I guess it's time to send
it again :)

The package seems to be clean now. Please help this really useful software find
his way into the Debian archive!

* Package: rhinote
  Version: 0.7.0
* License: GPL
 Rhinote is a small program that provides virtual sticky-notes. It's handy
 for jotting down quick notes or holding copied text that you plan to paste
 elsewhere later.
 .
 Notes can be saved as plain text for later viewing/editing
 with Rhinote or any other text editor.
 .
 Rhinote is designed to be "keyboard friendly", that is, every single action
 is bound to a specific keystroke.
 .
  Homepage: http://greyspace.letzebuerg.org/projects.php

The package is both lintian and linda clean, builds (?) cleanly in an
up-to-date pbuilder environment and is available from the following URLs:

	* http://www.kiyuko.org/debian/rhinote_0.7.0.orig.tar.gz
	* http://www.kiyuko.org/debian/rhinote_0.7.0-1.diff.gz
	* http://www.kiyuko.org/debian/rhinote_0.7.0-1.dsc

My little repository is also apt-gettable: just add the following lines to
your sources.list

	deb http://www.kiyuko.org/debian ./
	deb-src http://www.kiyuko.org/debian ./

Thank you for reading.

Cheers.

--
KiyuKo <eof AT kiyuko DOT org>
"Like Russian Rulette with six bullets loaded"