----------
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:30:22 UTC
MD5Sum:
----------
Maybe upgrading to testing solves the problem ?? Another question - where the Release file should be located ? According to docs I placed it into dists/<release>, but when looking at the debian mirrors I see also some Release files in dist/<release>/main/binary-i386 etc....

Can anyone comment on it, please ?

Thanks a lot,

best regards

          Tomas