Re: Doing RFS on -mentors

On Sun, Apr 09, 2006 at 03:16:50PM -0400, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> And do whatever needs to be done so a .diff.gz shows up in my browser,
> rather than making me download it :)
> More seriously, this brings me to a practical reason to use non native
> packages (and of course pristine, where possible).  These are not just
> theoretical things, but actively make things more difficult for me.

That's a good point.  Actually, the only thing that still troubles me
with these rationales is that they apply equally well to Debian specific
packages.  IOW, to ease peer review and NMU'ing, _every_ package should
be non-native, with no exception.

Panu

--
personal contact:	panu.kalliokoski@helsinki.fi, +35841 5323835