Re: Naming conventions for mingw32 packages?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Naming conventions for mingw32 packages?
- From: Justin Pryzby <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:03:38 -0500
- Message-id: <20060309150338.GM7243@andromeda>
- In-reply-to: <20060309125152.GA20764@vlaptop.vlnet>
- References: <20060309113722.GA311@vlaptop.vlnet> <20060309125152.GA20764@vlaptop.vlnet>
On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 01:51:52PM +0100, Volker Grabsch wrote:
> Dear Debian Mentors,
> The zlib development package in Debian is called:
> While I do understand the "1", I don't understand the "g".
> In particular, should I adopt that naming convention for
> mingw32 cross builds?
Probably to track the Debian zlib "native" package.
> Sorry for my questions, but there isn't any "Debian MinGW
> Policy" out there, is it?
:) I almost hope not.