Re: Re-libtooling + automake

* Martin Meredith [Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:04:45 +0000]:

> lsdiff --strip 1 debian/patches/10_update_libtool.diff | xargs touch -r
> configure.in.in

> However I've just stumbled across a package where this doesnt work.

  Then, if you insist on using touch-fu (I myself prefer it), you should
  investigate what the right order of the arguments to touch is. For
  this, running `make -d` and seeing why things are getting regenerated
  helps.

  Cheers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

If there is a sin against life, it consists perhaps not so much in
despairing of life as in hoping for another life and in eluding the
implacable grandeur of this life.
                -- Albert Camus