Re: pkg-config needs a replacement?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: pkg-config needs a replacement?
- From: skaller <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:53:44 +1100
- Message-id: <1138600424.24591.157.camel@rosella>
- In-reply-to: <1138594856.24591.155.camel@rosella>
- References: <1138594856.24591.155.camel@rosella>
On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 15:20 +1100, skaller wrote:
> Hi, I need some advice on the following problem.
> * it generates redundant and possibly incorrect lists of
> libraries for systems running Elf dynamic linkers,
> which know how to find closure of shared library
> dependencies correctly -- this would be easily
> fixed if there were an option to ONLY list direct
> requirements for dynamic loading instead of the closure
> (maybe I should file a BUG report against pkg-config?)
Actually the latest version seems to have fixed this
with Libs.private and --static.
John Skaller <skaller at users dot sf dot net>
Felix, successor to C++: http://felix.sf.net