Re: RFS: plotdrop - A minimal GNOME frontend to GNUPlot [uploaded]

Hi, Jordan...

On Wednesday 11 January 2006 01:03, Jordan Mantha wrote:
> I am looking for somebody to sponsor a new package for me.
>
> Package: plotdrop
> Version: 0.5-1
> Section: math
>   PlotDrop is designed for quick simple visualisation of 2D data series.
> It is intended to be used in tandem with an external filesystem browser
> such as GNOME's nautilus or KDE's konqueror. Files containing data are
> added by dragging them from the browser to the file list. The homepage
> for plotdrop is : http://icculus.org/~jcspray/plotdrop/

The package looks good. It's uploaded now. Get back to me if you need
subsequent uploads. Thanks for your contribution.

Kindly
 Christoph

P.S.: I refuse to see differences in the orig.tar.gz - okay for me.
--
Never trust a system administrator who wears a tie and suit.