Request for Testing GYach-Improved

Hi all,

I've begun packaging Gyach-Improved[0] lately, and that resulted to a
preliminary (but quite useful) package, the source of which can now be
found in mentors.[1]  Can someone please test this package,
particularly in its webcam support, as I don't have a webcam at hand
to see if it works.  Voice chat too is also out of order, considering
that pyvoicechat is not bundled in this package (I am working on it
separately.)  I need this so I can roll out a better version by next
week, and call for another RFS ;)

[0]  http://www.geocities.com/bareassed_beachbum/
[1]  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gyach-improved/

As always, contructive comments are greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

Zakame

--
Zak B. Elep  ||  http://zakame.spunge.org
zakame@ubuntu.com  ||  zakame@spunge.org