RFS: plotdrop - A minimal GNOME frontend to GNUPlot

Hi!
  I am looking for somebody to sponsor a new package for me. I recently
packaged it for Ubuntu and it was accepted into the universe repository.
I have now made a Debian sid source package, built it with pbuilder, and
installed it into a sid chroot to verify that it installs and works
correctly.

Thanks,
Jordan Mantha

Package: plotdrop
Version: 0.5-1
Section: math
  PlotDrop is designed for quick simple visualisation of 2D data series.
It is intended to be used in tandem with an external filesystem browser
such as GNOME's nautilus or KDE's konqueror. Files containing data are
added by dragging them from the browser to the file list. The homepage
for plotdrop is : http://icculus.org/~jcspray/plotdrop/

The source and i386.deb can be found at: http://chem.unr.edu/~mantha/debian/