sponsor quake3 quake3-data packages

Hi,

I've been maintaining a number of packages for about 5 years. For these
packages, I've been working with a number of DDs and since the
cooperation was so satisfactory, I never had the need (and for a couple
of years, the time) to apply for DD myself.

Last week, I made packages for Quake III. For these, I used the work
great of Jamie, the quake II maintainer and adjusted it: the package is
split in quake3 and quake3-data.

As such, I am interested in a sponsor to upload these packages and have
a look at them. The quake3 package is fine (IMHO), but I need to have
another look at the quake3-data package, though it is already functional
for installing wrt the demo and the official game. Yeah, I have to add a
manpage for the quake3 binary, just sprung into mind.

I plan to add support for Team Arena, but since that add-on has only
been released as a windows installable (that can be handled with wine);
I don't think that extracting can be handled with the installer itself.

Anyone intersted in answering the call?

--
  greetz, marc
My progeny were tiny. Tiny and handsome, like their father.