Re: statist - terminal based statistics

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 03:03:47PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> Deleted from then end?  Most unix editors always put a newline at the
> end of a file; what editor are you using?

I'm using a good editor, but I deleted manually a line
between the source and the package part of the control file.
I'm using vim.

> > The package still need some adjustments (the pdf files were gziped),
> > but I think that I'll be able to fix the problems.
> You probably shouldn't bother ungzipping them; dh_installdocs may just
> rezip them anyway.  You should, however, include doc-base files to
> point to documentation.  Check my recent sextractor upload for an
> example (and I'm only using it as an example because I know Florian
> checked it!).

I get the diff file of sextractor, and will use it as an
example to write statist doc-base. Wouldn't it be possible
ungzip the pdfs with a post-install script?

Thanks again,

Jakson