RFC: cycle (calendar program for women, written in python)

Hi,

I'm doing my 1st packaging of a python script. It's a
program called cycle thas uses wxpython libraries and
it's distributed under GNU General Public License.

Cycle is a calendar program for women. Given a cycle
length or statistics for several periods, it can
calculate the days until menstruation, the days of
"safe" sex, the fertile period, and the days to
ovulations, and define the d.o.b. of a child. It
allows the user to write notes and helps to supervise
the reception of hormonal contraceptive tablets.

The website of the project is:
http://cycle.sourceforge.net/

You can find my packages at:
http://156.35.156.136/inniyah/cycle/

Apart from the fact that I still need to do a man page
for cycle, I have a couple of questions:

1) I'm putting python files in /usr/share/cycle/, is
this right or should they go into /usr/lib/cycle/ or
something like that?

2) The package is created without problem, but when
I'm installing it, I get the following message:

Setting up cycle (0.3.0-1) ...
/usr/share/cycle/msg/msgfmt.py:86: FutureWarning:
hex/oct constants >
sys.maxint will return positive values in Python 2.4
and up
  0x950412de,        # Magic
/usr/share/cycle/msg/msgfmt.py:86: FutureWarning:
hex/oct constants >
sys.maxint will return positive values in Python 2.4
and up
  0x950412de,        # Magic

It seems to be some kind of check in python probably
added by dh_python. Is it an upstream bug or something
in my package? Apart from that, the package seems to
work OK in the 2 computers I've tested it.

Thanks in advance,
Miry

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es