Re: RFS: mpich2 - An implementation of the MPI2 message-passing interface

On 19 Mar 2005, at 18:21, Zach Lowry wrote:
| dh_installinit --name=mpd: Could this clash with [1]?
Yes it will. Also, the executables clash. Should I make a conflicts
entry for this package?

I think the better way might be changing the name of your executable and mentioning this fact in README.Debian. Some other mentor could also give his comment on this. By the way you should also check if your package builds in a pbuilder chroot environment. However, due to the fact that you listed that many build dependencies I doubt that it will fail.

Regards,
Philipp Kern
Debian Developer