Re: Question about the executable filename

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 10:33:04PM -0300, Nelson A. de Oliveira said
> Hi mentors!
>
> If one program has it's binary name like this "WMAnsiEd", with capital
> letters. Do I have to install it to /usr/bin/WMAnsiEd or /usr/bin/wmansied ?

If upstream really uses capital letters, I think it'd be best to not be
gratuitously incompatible.

> And about the manual page? WMAnsiEd.1 or wmansied.1?

The same as the actual binary.

-rob

--
Words of the day:        halcon Compsec Centro Juiliett Class Submarine EuroFed