Remove an ITP

Hi *

I sent, some time ago, two ITPs: vamps (#320067) and k9copy (#320045)...

Packages are ready, but vamps can not enter in Debian, because the upstream
author don't want to make public his real identity (now in debian/copyright
I've a "Vamps Admin <email>", but this solution does not follow the Debian
Policy....

Now I'd like to remove these two ITPs (k9copy depends on vamps) but...
Can I?

sending two emails to #bugnumber-done@bugs.debian.org with a short description
of this situation could be a reasonable solution? Or I've to rename this ITP
to a RFP (but this is, imho, useless)?

Cheers,
 Claudio

--