Re: How to have a package signed while seahorse agent is running?

Le 14.11.2005 12:19:02, Paul Wise a écrit :
On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 10:55 +0000, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:

> I've seahorse-agent running in my gnome environnement .

Me too.

> While building a package, at the moement to sign it, I've the
following
> messages:
<snip>
> What Im missing?

You forgot to read the seahorse bug report (as I did :)

Shame ..

http://bugs.debian.org/322208

But this doesnt explain why it works with debsign entered as a command in the console. In this case, it uses the cached passphrase or ask for it if never used before.

Regards

Jean-Luc