How to have a package signed while seahorse agent is running?

Hi,

I've seahorse-agent running in my gnome environnement .

While building a package, at the moement to sign it, I've the following messages:

/---------------------
dpkg-deb: building package `libavutilcvs-dev' in `../libavutilcvs-dev_20051114-1.0_amd64.deb'.
 dpkg-genchanges
dpkg-genchanges: including full source code in upload
dpkg-buildpackage: full upload; Debian-native package (full source is included)
Now signing changes and any dsc files...
signfile ffmpegcvs_20051114-1.0.dsc Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) <jean-luc.coulon@wanadoo.fr>

You need a passphrase to unlock the secret key for
user: "Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) <jean-luc.coulon@wanadoo.fr>"
1024-bit DSA key, ID 3CC69CD0, created 2001-09-07

gpg: problem with the agent - disabling agent use
Enter passphrase:

\----------------------

So far, no real problem. I enter the passphrase, but I get:

/---------------------
debsign: gpg error occurred!  Aborting....
debuild: fatal error at line 788:
running debsign failed
\---------------------

If now, I enter the debsign command manually:

/-----------------------
[jean-luc@tangerine] % debsign

signfile ../ffmpegcvs_20051114-1.0_amd64.changes Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) <jean-luc.coulon@wanadoo.fr>

You need a passphrase to unlock the secret key for
user: "Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) <jean-luc.coulon@wanadoo.fr>"
1024-bit DSA key, ID 3CC69CD0, created 2001-09-07

Successfully signed dsc and changes files

Everything sees to be right.

What Im missing?

Regards

Jean-Luc