Preliminary Debian packages for rapple

[this was also to: rapple-devel@lists.sourceforge.net.  It seems
debian-mentors@d.o is a valid address or a black hole...]

Yo!

I've created preliminary Debian packages for rapple (for the folks at
debian-mentors: rapple lives at <http://rapple.sf.net/>, it's a xml/xsl
based tool to create web pages.)

They live at <http://fortytwo.ch/debian/rapple>, and I'd be happy if folks
could have a quick look before I upload (debian-mentors: I've only packaged
perl things before, so I'm not too confident although the package is simple
enough.  rapple-devel: this mail is mostly just FYI, in case there's
anybody using Debian out there)

My TODO list before the upload is:
 * wait for the first official tarball from the rapple team
 * wait for the upstream manpages to make their way into cvs/tarball
(these two should take care of all lintian warnings of the current package)
 * mention the ITP in the changelog.

greetings
-- vbi

--
Somewhere in DOWNTOWN BURBANK a prostitute is OVERCOOKING a LAMB CHOP!!