Re: RFS: ksudoku -- sudoku puzzle generator/solver

On Saturday 12 November 2005 08:28 am, Christoph Haas wrote:
> > I found a message[1] on debian-kde mentioning this; seems to be an XDG
> > file location thing. I've moved it; however, it seems like kdevelop,
> > KDE's IDE, defaults to installing there, so who knows?
>
> I still need to learn about that. XDG doesn't ring a bell. And I couldn't
> find /usr/share/applications by grep'ing through the whole /etc. I really
> need to dig deeper into this.
>
> Unfortunately your package doesn't show up in a menu here - except the ugly
> default "Debian" submenu. So the menu entry is correct but the desktop
> specification seems wrong.

Upstream wasn't very vigorous about editing the KDevelop defaults, I see :- )
I've written a new Desktop file; I'll include it in the package for now and
send it upstream as well. I went with a simpler description so I could reuse
the translations from other KDE games.

New revision uploaded. We should be ready to go now! :- D

--
Ryan Schultz
"vi users are mammals, and they flip out and kill people *all the time.*"