Re: RFS: statist - Small and fast terminal-based statistics program

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 06, 2005 at 08:38:53PM +0100, Nico Golde wrote:
> Have you build with -uc -us?

No, I used:

  dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot

> > I signed it
> > manually after dpkg-buildpackage finished its job. That's
> > why it has the extension .asc. Any problem? I can rename it
> > to .dsc, upload the renamed file, and delete the dsc.asc.
>
> You should use debsign.

I can use my full name. I have no preference about that.
I've just noted that most people use only "name surname",
and tried to do the same. I forgot that I've created my key
as "Jakson Alves de Aquino". Using my full name I can use
dpkg-buildpackage without -uc -us.

Are the new uploaded files ok now?

Best,

Jakson