Re: [RFC/RFS] adm8211-source - driver for ADMtek wifi card

#include <hallo.h>
* Jean-Marc Ranger [Sat, Oct 22 2005, 05:57:57PM]:

> Many thanks to Paul and Eduard for your comments and hints.
>
> A new edition of adm8211-source_0.0.20050620-1 is available at
> http://web.ncf.ca/jmranger/adm8211/
> It should fix all items previously mentioned, and more.

Looks clean for me. Build and installs the driver as expected with
kernel 2.6.12.

> About the hotplug/udev issue:
> udev explicitly provides hotplug, so this shouldn't be a problem.
> However, since I tested successfully with udev, I chose to change my
> depends to (hotplug | udev).

Does the driver require hotplug or udev at all? If it is for cardbus
cards, I think the usual PCI drivers should work after loading manually
(cardbus is hotplugable PCI, before you ask).

Eduard.
--
<azeem> "apt meldete, es werden ca. 70 Pakete deinstalliert werden müssen
	und mir kam es seltsam vor, aber dachte mir das Teil wird schon