Re: [RFC/RFS] adm8211-source - driver for ADMtek wifi card

Paul Wise wrote:
Jean-Marc Ranger wrote:

There are no signs of an ITP   ( Intented To Package )
Please file an "ITP bugreport"

I thought it was optional.

Why would it be optional? Why would you want to prevent duplication of
effort and track your packaging progress?

I could *try* to justify my position for hours, but basically, you're right. There's no point in duplicate work, and in some way, it's a good introduction to the BTS at the same time. Even more, there's nothing in http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html that lead to think in optional. You're well-placed to know since you're the credited author :) So agreed, my mistake.

As stated previously, fixed in http://bugs.debian.org/333237

Other comments ?

Jean-Marc