what about confdirs?

I would like to know if I must list the configuration directories into

I am trying to make a yum debian package.
It has one "main" confioguration file: /etc/yum.conf
and also have a /etc/yum.d/ directory.

How should I write "conffiles" in order to manage it?

Thank you.

PS: The goal is not to update/manage a Debian with yum.
I just need some binaries included in the yum software in order to setup
a private yum repository on a Debian server. I may not install yum from
source tarball.

Administration & Formation à l'administration
de serveurs dédiés: