Re: [spam?] Sponsorship

Le Jeudi 29 Septembre 2005 21:11, Laszlo Boszormenyi a écrit :
> On Thu, 2005-09-29 at 20:57 +0200, Romain Beauxis wrote:
> > Le Jeudi 29 Septembre 2005 20:51, Damyan Ivanov a écrit :
> > > A very interesting question is "Is this spam or not?"
>
>  It is more not than yes. I think she is just a too young girl doesn't
> know about life, internet and things in general.
> She maybe just searched for sponsors or mentors and Google/Yahoo throw
> out this list on the first places.

Ok, you may be right.
As for my self, I don't trust anythin of this, it is designed to generate
emotions from the reader as you did.

> > Well, try to send him a mail, you'll see :)
>
> I think _her_.

Ooops.
i did not even read her name...

> > Personally, I won't :)
>
>  Spam is about advertise mostly. In this mail I couldn't find any links
> to websites, nor words saying what is good/better than something, etc.
> Also it was received from the web (web31304.mail.mud.yahoo.com
> [68.142.198.99]), so it's more close to be a human mistake.

Right, so think a bit of the aim of this message...
If you answer, then she will give you her bank account and you will transfer
money in it... Hu.. Her bank account... ???

This does not have sense that's all.

BTW this troll has nothing to do here, we can continue on private if you'd
like.

Romain
--
Satan is an evilous man,