Sponsorship

I am writing from Tanzania,
I am student of Secondary school, and my full name is Veronica John, I ave 21 years old. I am asking for you to help me just to pay a school fees. I am in form two right now. Per year we need 400$, for schol fees, this is for accomodation and food and other things.
 My parents are too old now they are not working any more and they have no money to pay a fees for me. Please help me, i want to be educated.
Yours Verinica.

Yahoo! for Good