Re: [spam?] Sponsorship

On Thu, 2005-09-29 at 20:57 +0200, Romain Beauxis wrote:
> Le Jeudi 29 Septembre 2005 20:51, Damyan Ivanov a écrit :
> > A very interesting question is "Is this spam or not?"
 It is more not than yes. I think she is just a too young girl doesn't
know about life, internet and things in general.
She maybe just searched for sponsors or mentors and Google/Yahoo throw
out this list on the first places.

> Well, try to send him a mail, you'll see :)
I think _her_.

> Personally, I won't :)
 Spam is about advertise mostly. In this mail I couldn't find any links
to websites, nor words saying what is good/better than something, etc.
Also it was received from the web (web31304.mail.mud.yahoo.com
[68.142.198.99]), so it's more close to be a human mistake.

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS