Re: there was php4-eaccelerator ?

Hi, All

I tried to find php4-eaccelerator package using google ,, but I cant find.
I make php4-eaccelerator  to  be used in debian sarge  , php4-4.3.10-16

It can be found in http://www.psabs.com.br/debian

Jose Carlos

Hi, Roberto

But this package can be put in non-free ?

You made this package,, where can I find ?
I dont have problem with licenses,, and will put eacelerator in my server :)

Jose Carlos