Re: RFC: webxml

Hi Arnaud!

On 9/14/05, Arnaud Vandyck <avdyk@debian.org> wrote:

> Whats about eclipse? Michael Koch is working on the eclipse package and
> there is a j2ee plugin that understand web.xml and xml. There also are
> some eclipse xml editors and with the dtd, you can edit it like a charm.
> Even if I don't think I'll use the webxml package, I don't want to be a
> stopper for it.

Well, I don't use eclipse. When I do some coding in java (it hadn't
been many times, I must confess), I stick to vi. I tried editing with
the DTD and a XML editor, but I think it is not as straightforward,
specially when you're starting from scratch.

Personally, I would like to see this app in debian, I have just filed
the ITP and I have the package ready. But if everybody agrees on it
not being useful, I will not insist :)

--
Martín Ferrari