Re: RFC: webxml

Re: Martín Ferrari in <b9800b70509010420237ca866@mail.gmail.com>
> I have a package ready, but before filing an ITP, I would like to have
> feedback on this. Webxml is a QT editor for tomcat's web.xml files, it
> seems to work OK and can be very handy, specially when you're not
> familiar with that kind of configuration files. The drawback is that
> upstream doesn't seem very active (last release on March, 2003). Would
> it be useful to the project?

* Do *you* use it (and find it useful)?
* Do you know of others that use it?
* Are there alternatives? (in/outside Debian)

Please don't package something just for the sake of it. Otherwise, go
ahead, any software that is useful for you is probably useful for
someone else.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/