pbuilder -- chroot and build-dependencies.

Hello.

I have to build a lot of packages for personal use by myself and I
expirienced a very strange problem with pbuilder:

Some packages requires some unusual things to build, for example, dpatch
or ocaml. Those tools are included in build-dep in control file, but
actually pbuilder does some stuff _before_ chrooting, so building fails
before installing those dependencies into chroot. I surely can install
them into the real system, but I don't want to burden it.
How can this problem be solved? AFAIR, pbuilder is official build tool
and I can't believe all Debian build machines has ocaml installed....

PS. Please CC me, I'm not on the list.

--
Best regards,
Alexander A. Vlasov.