Re: willing to adopt a few orphaned packages

Christoph Berg wrote:

>bbspager looks ok otherwise, but please so something about #322306
>(grave) and #237837 (tagged patch) first.

I decided not to package the current version (0.3.1). It doesn't work on
the new blackbox 0.70. I found a new website for bbspager and downloaded
a new version (0.4.1beta1). As far as I could tell on my system, all the
outstanding bugs were fixed.

Download:
http://stanvasilyev.homelinux.com/debian/bbpager/

>bbappconf: debian/copyright misses the copyright line(s). The space
>before "Homepage" in the Description is ugly.

Fixed. That was actually a fault of the previous maintainer.

Download:
http://deathkrush.homelinux.com/debian/bbappconf/

>bbsload: you removed all traces of the last QA upload (0.2.6-3),
>please fix that.

Fixed. I decided not to package the current version (0.2.8). Just like
bbpager, it doesn't work on the new blackbox 0.70. I downloaded the new
upstream version, added a menu file and applied a patch listed on
bugs.debian.org.

Download:
http://deathkrush.homelinux.com/debian/bbsload/

>I'll sponsor your packages when you've fixed these issues.
>
>Christoph

Can you also sponsor auctiongallery and wlassistant, if possible.
http://deathkrush.homelinux.com/debian/auctiongallery/auctiongallery-0.9.4/
http://deathkrush.homelinux.com/debian/wlassistant/wlassistant-0.5.4a/

Best regards,
Stan Vasilyev